Thursday, June 24, 2010

Razor PowerWing Caster Scooter (Silver)

Razor PowerWing Caster Scooter (Silver) Review



I purchased this Powerwing, and the the pink one both for Christmas for my 5 year old son, and 4 year old daughter. I was pretty sure my son would get the hang of it pretty easily, but was not sure if my soon to be 4 year old daughter would be able to do it. Well, my worries disappeared the minute she hopped on it! It was like she instinctivly knew what to do. She was scooting all over the house Christmas morning no problem ( we have lots of tile in our house) When we took them out side, both my kids were scooting up and the side walk with ease! It looked like so much fun, I just had to try it for my self. I loved it! I wish that Razor made a powerwing for adults! The weight limit says 140 on the box (I'm about 160, and my husband about 185) but I hopped on anyway because it seemed pretty sturdy. Although when I do ride on it, I try to only use my son's powerwing because for some reason, the pink one's foot plates are made of plastic rather than metal like my sons black one.

My final thought is that it was well worth the money, and Im glad i got it from amazon, because ToysRus and other retailers were charging -50 more!

Your kids wont be disappointed!



Razor PowerWing Caster Scooter (Silver) Feature


  • Fun trick scooter with pair of rear caster wheels
  • Caster wheels propel scooter with a twist of the feet
  • Ideal for performing kick-outs, side drifts, and spin-outs
  • Durable steel frame; 125mm polyurethane front wheel with hand brake
  • For ages 5 and older, 143-pound maximum weight limit; measures 30 by 22 by 31.5 inches (L x W x H)



Razor PowerWing Caster Scooter (Silver) Overview


Fly by your friends on the Powerwing Drifting Caster Scooter. It features a revolutionary double-wing design and rear caster wheels that provide unique maneuverability and side-drift and spin-out action. The patent-pending caster design provides self-propulsion -- just twist and go!

Scooter features durable steel construction, 125mm Polyurethane front wheel and hand brake. Holds up to 220 pounds.

Note: Read and understand the enclosed owner's manual before riding. Safety equipment such as a helmet is recommended. Check local laws and regulations to see where and how you may use your Slidewinder.


Razor PowerWing Caster Scooter (Silver) Specifications


Cruise through town with confidence with the Razor PowerWing Drifting Scooter, a sleek and stylish trick scooter that powers itself. The PowerWing sports a pair of rear caster wheels on a double-wing platform, along with a 125 mm front wheel with a patent-pending brake system. The rear caster wheels are what make the PowerWing tick, propelling the scooter with a simple twist of the feet. Thanks to the unique design, it's easy to steer the PowerWing around tight corners or perform kick-outs, side drifts, spin-outs, and other tricks.



Just move your body side to side to get the Razor PowerWing moving.
You'll be delighted with the maneuverability of the PowerWing, while your friends will be astounded at its virtually unlimited trick potential. Other details include a sturdy steel frame, loop-out stoppers for better control, and a weight limit of 143 pounds. Suitable for ages 5 and older, the PowerWing measures 30 by 22 by 31.5 inches (L x W x H).

Key Features:

  • For ages 5+
  • 143-pound weight limit
  • Measures 30 by 22 by 31.5 inches (Lx W x H)
  • Rear caster wheels
  • 125mm polyurethane front wheel
  • High-performance ABEC-5 bearings
  • Patent pending brake system
  • Steel frame
  • Loop-out stoppers



More information Click here!


Related Products


No comments:

Post a Comment